Sunday 14 November 2010

Motion Graphics

It's been a while since I updated my blog so I thought I would share some of my research finding of the last few weeks. As part of my project I have been researching motion graphic and their use within advertising. I have focussed particularly on 2D and 3D animations in the 15-30 second range. Here are a few well produced examples created by Nando Costa.

Nando Costa

Costa is a Brazil born graphic designer turned broadcast designer. Nando has headed many companies over the years and he has become internationally renowned for his unique style. Use the link below to find out more about the artist and to see an archive of his work.

www.archive.nandocosta.com


Network ID for Fuel TV

"Assembly" for FuelTV from Nando Costa on Vimeo.


'Sopranos' Promotional Animation

"Sopranos" 30" for Warner Channel from Nando Costa on Vimeo.



"Defective" For Getty Images

"Defective" for Getty Images from Nando Costa on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment